Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Ice Cream Finger Family Song | Finger Family Collection For Kids | Nursery Rhymes For Children

Ice Cream Finger Family Song | Finger Family Collection | Nursery Rhymes For Children 
Ice cream (derived from earlier iced cream or cream ice) is a sweetened frozen food typically eaten as a snack or dessert. It is usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavours. It is typically sweetened with sucrose, corn syrup, cane sugar, beet sugar, and/or other sweeteners. Typically, flavourings and colourings are added in addition to stabilizers. The mixture is stirred to incorporate air spaces and cooled below the freezing point of water to prevent detectable ice crystals from forming. The result is a smooth, semi-solid foam that is solid at very low temperatures (<35 °F / 2 °C). It becomes more malleable as its temperature increases.

Finger Family Collection | Ice Cream Finger Family Song | Nursery Rhymes For Children
The origin and spread of the Finger Family rhyme is currently unknown but on May 25, 2007 on the internet, Leehosook uploaded a video simply called "Finger Family" which became the very first Finger Family video ever made on YouTube. Throughout many years, there were Finger Family videos and other nursery rhyme videos uploaded on YouTube and Dailymotion around the internet at the same time.

Ice Cream Finger Family Collection | Finger Family Nursery Song For Kids
Lyrics:
Daddy finger, Father finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Mommy finger, Mother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment